- If B2C and you and your friends can be buyers/users:
- Directly recruit friends of friends (so they don’t know you)
- Post the request on your social networks and your friends’ social networks
- Where applicable, put up signage with a landing page URL at the watering holes where your target users hang out (e.g. at a preschool if recruiting parents of young children)
- If B2B or you/your friends aren’t buyers/users:
- Reach out into your network to see if you know someone who knows someone
- Use LinkedIn to find suspects (and how you are connected)
- Tap into alumni networks of your affiliated universities
- You can also use a research service who can recruit subjects for you (works better for B2C). This costs money.
- Stopping people in the mall or putting up flyers in the local library is generally not a great way to recruit subjects.
First time founder? Ask us anything (Beta)
Have more questions? Submit a request