We recommend the following progression for E&I Track and related classes.
- For MBA students on the E&I Track: 15.360
- For engineers curious about entrepreneurship and want to understand what it is all about: 6.933
- For students who are either ready-to-go entrepreneurs (they know they want to start a startup), curious entrepreneurs (they are not sure but would like to learn more) and corporate entrepreneurs (they plan to become internal innovators in established busineseses): 15.390
- For students interested in commercializing technology developed in an academic setting: 10.807/15.371
Deep dives into various areas:
- You can deep dive into classes that focus on specific skills, such as product management, entrepreneurial sales, inbound marketing, or the like
- You can deep dive into classes that focus on specific sectors, such as clean tech, life sciences and the like.
- You can take a variety of electives to gain different experiences in entrepreneurship, including working on your own startup in an intense coaching-based class, working on an international startup project and more.