Here is a suggested reading list. Enjoy.
Good reads on Strategy and Leadership
- Harvard Business Review is a great source of wisdom.
- Linda Hill and Maria Farkas have a great HBR article titled "Note on Team Process" that helps leaders build and nurture teams.
- Hubspot has open-sourced their Culture Code that explains how they create a "lovable company".
- Zappos shares their Culture Book which contains unedited submissions from their own employees.
Blogs on Entrepreneurship
- Jeff Bussgang - Flybridge Partners. "Seeing both sides"
- Rob Go - Next View Ventures. "Rob Go"
- Ben Einstein - BoltVC. "Musings on the intersection of hardware and startups"
- Scott Miller et al - Dragon Innovation. "Dragon Innovation Blog"
- Dharmesh Shah - Hubspot. "On Startups"
- David Skok - Matrix Partners. "For entrepreneurs"
- Mark Suster - Upfront Ventures. "Both sides of the table"
Ariely, Dan. Predictably Irrrational: The hidden forces that shape our decisions". Harper Perennial, 2010.
Aulet, Bill. Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup. Wiley, 2013.
Blank, Steve. The Four Steps to the Epiphany. K&S Ranch 2nd edition, 2013.
Blank, Steve. The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company. K & S Ranch 1st edition, 2012.
Feld, Brad. Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist. Wiley, 2012.
Horowitz, Ben. The Hard Thing about Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers. HarperBusiness, 2014.
Moore, Geoffrey. Crossing the Chasm, 3rd Edition: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers. Harper Business Essentials, 2014.
Moore, Geoffrey. Inside the Tornado: Strategies for Developing, Leveraging, and Surviving Hypergrowth Markets (Collins Business Essentials) . Collins Business Essentials, 2005.
Osterwalder, Alexander. Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers.Wiley, 2010.
Ries, Eric. The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses. Crown Business, 2011.
Wasserman, Noam. The Founder's Dilemma: Anticipating and Avoiding the Pitfalls That Can Sink a Startup. Princeton University Press, 2013.