How do I file papers for incorporation?

You can file your own incorporation papers with the SEC of your state.  That is not the most straightforward path.

The easiest thing to do is to hire a corporate attorney to do it for you. There are many lawyers in the Boston area with startup practices that can help you with this task.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

      This website provides general information related to legal and business matters. It is intended for educational purposes only. This website does not and is not intended to provide legal advice. Although we take great care to make sure that all of our information is accurate and useful, if you have a specific issue for which you need actionable advice, please come to the Martin Trust Center in person to speak to one of our Entrepreneurs in Residence or consult a licensed attorney or other professional. No attorney-client, advisor, or other confidential relationship exists or will be formed between you and the Martin Trust Center or the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk