AWS provides a variety of infrastructure including compute power, database storage, content delivery, and other functionality.
They are offering MIT startups $15,000 in credits! You will be eligible for:
- $15,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000).
- 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 value)
To take advantage of this perk visit the AWS Activate webpage 3 to apply.
- Use this Organization ID (case-sensitive): 1U2uj
- Provide your AWS Account ID on the application. Promotional Credits will be added directly to this account, so please double check it - we cannot transfer credits in the future.
- Please provide your company domain email address regardless of the email associated with your AWS Account ID. Personal email addresses are likely to be unrecognized and rejected, complicating application processing and billing inquiries.
AWS Educate Program
If you are not an MIT student, you can apply for AWS credits under the AWS Educate program. The perks are not as attractive as the MIT package, but the benefits are still significant.
Amazon research grants program
Amazon also has a Research Grants program. The AWS Research Grants program supports researchers who seek to:
- Build cloud-hosted publicly available science-as-a-service applications, software, or tools to facilitate their future research and the research of their community.
- Perform proof of concept or benchmark tests evaluating the efficacy of moving research workloads or open data sets to the cloud.
- Train a broader community on the usage of cloud for research workloads via workshops or tutorials.