- MIT delta v is an educational accelerator designed to support MIT student entrepreneurs and help them accelerate their progress towards validating their target market and starting to build a viable, sustainable venture.
- We offer a customized, coaching-based approach, meeting teams where they are and helping them succeed.
- These accelerators do not take equity from founding teams.
- MIT delta v teams must have at least one current MIT student co-founder; other teams are not eligible.
- The Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship offers access to a great deal of resources to student teams on and off campus.
First time founder? Ask us anything (Beta)
Have more questions? Submit a request