First time founder? Ask us anything (Beta)
Raising money - Grants, prizes and accelerators
Many thanks to Dr. Chris Jones of iRobot for running a seminar at MIT in July 2017 on how to navigate the SBIR/STTR system.
- What is the SBIR program?
- What is the STTR program?
- Who runs the SBIR / STTR programs?
- What is the SBA (Small Business Administration)?
- Which federal agencies participate in the SBIR/STTR programs?
- Where can I go to learn more about SBIR/STTR?
- What is the application process for an SBIR / STTR proposal?
- How many people apply for each SBIR solicitation?
- Why should I to talk to an SBIR sponsor before applying?
- How do I connect with my SBIR sponsor whom I have not met?
- How do I figure out which SBIR sponsors to target?
- When can I apply for an SBIR award?
- Which accelerators don't take equity?
- Which accelerators focus on food tech?
- Which accelerator focuses on agriculture tech?
- Which accelerators focus on medical devices?
- Which accelerators focus on hardware?
- Which accelerator focuses on biotech?