First time founder? Ask us anything (Beta)
MIT Specific questions
- ★ Quick start guide for student entrepreneurs at MIT
- I am thinking of applying to MIT. What resources are available to help me start a company here?
- I don't have money to hire a lawyer. Who can help me with my legal questions?
- What MIT organizations are involved with entrepreneurship?
- Where can I meet cofounders at MIT?
- How do I recruit students at MIT to join my startup?
- ★ What is fuse?
- What is the difference between MIT fuse, StartMIT and Nuts and Bolts?
- Why should I apply to fuse?
- I have taken some entrepreneurship classes. Will this be repetitive?
- What course numbers are allowed to apply?
- Is this program only open to MIT undergraduates?
- ★ What is MIT delta v?
- What are the benefits of joining MIT delta v?
- How is the Trust Center program different from other startup accelerators?
- What kinds of teams are you looking for?
- How many people can be on my team?
- Do all of my team members have to be current MIT students?